|Pan De Peace!|
|Rōmaji||Pan de Pīsu|
|Genre||Slice of Life|
|Manga||Pan De Peace!|
|Anime||Pan De Peace!|
Pan De Peace! (パンでPeace, Pan de Pīsu, lit. Peace Through Bread!) is a manga series written and illustrated by emily and serialized in Kadokawa's Comic Cune magazine. Kadokawa's ComicWalker web manga service also re-published the series. An anime adaption was announced to air on April 04, 2016.
- Pan De Peace! is a four-panel manga which centers around Minami, an air-headed girl who is starting high school and who loves eating bread for breakfast. Baked goods bring everyday happiness to her and her classmates the reliable Yuu, the pastry-baking Fuyumi, and the independent Noa.
- Pan de Peace! is a four-panel manga series by Emily (styled as "emily"), a Japanese manga artist who mainly draws adult comics. It began serialization in Comic Cune's October 2014 issue released on August 27, 2014; At first, Comic Cune was a "magazine in magazine" placed in Monthly Comic Alive, later it became independent of Comic Alive and changed to a formal magazine on August 27, 2015. Pan de Peace! is also available on Kadokawa Corporation's ComicWalker website. The first tankōbon volume was released on August 27, 2015.
- An anime television series adaptation was announced in August 2015. It is produced by Asahi Production and is scheduled to air from April 2016.
- Official Website (Japanese)
- Pan de Peace! at ComicWalker (Japanese)
- Pan de Peace! (Manga) at Anime News Network's encyclopedia
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|